Thursday, March 20, 2008

Satterwhite Family

This past week I got to shoot a session for another former Bride and Groom. I actually shot Catherine & Lewis' wedding in 2005 and it was so great to see them again and to meet their beautiful baby girl, Ella. She is such a doll and was so much fun to photograph!

Ella just loved her plastic cups! I loved the bright colors with the white back ground:




















Here are a couple in her pretty dress. I sprinkled some gerber daisy's around for her to play with:

































One of the whole family:














And a few seconds later:














Ella with her Daddy:




















One with Mommy:




















And one on her own. Don't you just love those baby blues?





















Thanks so much guys! I had a blast!

Stay tuned to see some images from my wedding this weekend. It is my first wedding of the year and I am SO excited to get back into the season with some fresh new ideas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home