Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Victoria & Jason's March 22nd Wedding at Villa Christina

Here are a few of my favorite images from Victoria and Jason's wedding on March 22nd at Villa Christina in Atlanta, GA.

I caught this one of Victoria while she was getting ready at the W Hotel. I used my telephoto lens from the corner of the room. There was some beautiful light coming in from the balcony so only available light was used. She and her bridesmaids had matching white hoodies with their names embroidered on the front. So cute!





















This is Victoria's grandmother when she first saw her. It was also taken from across the room with a telephoto lens and available light. I loved the true expression of this image. You can just feel how proud she is!















Victoria had such a beautiful dress. Here it is hanging with some beautiful window light falling on it. It was taken with my standard zoom lens with available light.






















I caught this one while everyone was still getting ready. I could tell that she couldn't wait to put it on!















I absolutely loved Victoria's shoes! They had so much personality that I couldn't stop shooting them! This one was my favorite shoe shot of the day. It was shot with my fisheye 14mm lens. I love shooting with a fisheye. It gives such an interesting distortion which is great for details.





















I caught this one of the beautiful bride giving herself a glance before going down stairs for the formal pictures.





















Villa Christina has a lovely staircase with some gorgeous natural window light falling on it. I caught this one as Victoria headed down the stairs for a few pictures before the guests began arriving.





















I just love outdoor ceremonies and Villa Christina really has a beautiful outside area. What a beautiful day. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful sky!















I caught this one with my telephoto lens during the ceremony. I chose to open up my lens to 2.8 to keep only the first boquet in foucus.















Right after the ceremony, Victoria and Jason went behind a large fir tree for a private moment alone. I caught this one with my telephoto lens through the branches. I really like this shot because of the joy that it shows.















This one was taken a few moments later.















I know that this shot is a bit cliche but it really did happen! A gust of wind took Victoria's veil over Jason's head. They were laughing so I shot away!















A quick one of the cake and boquet before the reception got going.





















What a fun day. Thanks guys for letting me be a part of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home