Friday, April 18, 2008

Cathy & Michael's Atlanta Engagement Session

It is definitely the season for engagement sessions. I have been crazy busy "shooting" couples all over Atlanta this past week!

Here are some of my favorites from Cathy and Michael's session. It rained but we went ahead and I'm so glad that we did. We got some really cute shots and had a blast.

Our first stop was at the High Museum. Cathy suggested it as a location and it was so awesome to shoot at.

I loved this one:














The Atrium at the High was so modern. I had tons of fun with the lines:














I like the bold colors here:














This was taken in front of the main entrance. I love this tree in black and white:




















Some fun on the main lawn:














Cathy and Michael were so fun to hang with:




















After the High, we headed over to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.













Don't you just love this red umbrella:




















The happy couple amongst the orchids:




















We had a lot of fun with the umbrella. I caught them under it here:
















Thanks so much guys for a fun time. I can't wait until the wedding!

Stay tuned for more sessions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home