Saturday, April 19, 2008

Suzanne & Shawn's Engagement Session at Piedmont Park

Here are just a few of my favorite images from Suzanne and Shawn's engagement session at Piedmont Park in Atlanta. I had so much fun with these guys and I can't wait to shoot the wedding in July!

I love the Ivy on this stone wall:















The sunlight was catching Suzanne's hair perfectly in this one:














The clouds kept threatening rain but they sure did make a dramatic shot for this skyline:














What a fun and adorable couple!




















A moment alone on a park bench:














Thanks guys and I'll see you at the wedding!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had fun too! Thanks so much for the beautiful pics. We are so excited to have you at the wedding!!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home